- – Gather your basic business information
- – Begin the Google verification process
- – Input all basic business information (name, address, phone, hours, website address)
- – Manage the process and communicate with the client
- – Finish the verification process by submitting the postcard
- – Transfer ownership of the verified GMB listing to the client
- – 30-Minute Strategy Session & Interview
- – Keyword Optimized Descriptions & Services
- – Up to 30 Geotagged and SEO-Rich Photos
- – Proper Category Selections and Updates
- – Update Name, Address, Phone & Website
- – Create Optimal GMB Shortname
- – Before & After Analytics & Reporting
- – 60 Minute Strategy Session & Interview with Our Team
- – 10 Branded Photo Templates to Use Anywhere
- – Keyword Research
- – Geographical Target Research
- – Content and Promotional Strategy
- – Integration with Our Proprietary GMB Management Software
- – Customized Email Followups
- – Integration with Quickbooks or Google Drive
- – Weekly Reporting and Analytics
- – Real-time Customer Feedback
- – Fully Automated
- All Tier 1 Benefits
- Text Message Followups
- Managed Review Responses
- All Tier 2 Benefits
- Branded Reviews Posted to Social Media (GMB, FB & Twitter)
- Downloadable Photo Reviews to Use Anywhere
- Logo Design
- Typography Updates
- Color Palette Updates
- Web & Print Friendly Files
- Full Custom Website Creation
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Blog Functionality
- E-Commerce Options
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Content
- Blog Posts
- Custom Requests Available
How much does search engine optimization cost?
It depends! Larger cities and more competitive niches will always cost more to run an effective search campaign. All of our SEO campaigns are priced according to the competition, and aimed at returning a 5-10x ROI as an initial benchmark.
How long does it take to get results with SEO?
It depends! Seeing a trend yet? Competitive niches in large metropolitan areas can take 12-18 months to see significant results. Smaller towns and cities might take 6 months or less.
Are you a full-service digital advertising agency?
No. We spend a ridiculous amount of time and money on training and education to stay current and at the top of our game with search engine optimization. We love being the best at what we do which is designing high-converting websites and getting high-quality search traffic to them. For everything else, we lean on trusted partners we’ve referred for years that we know will take good care of our clients.
Does your company fulfill the SEO services or do you subcontract it out?
We fulfill all services in-house so that we keep control over every part of the advertising process. On occasion, we’ll bring in a specialist to help with a particular issue if we know that they can do it better or faster than our team.
Does your company use white-hat or black-hat SEO strategies?
We follow only industry standard best practices with our SEO services. Meaning, we don’t cut corners and use strategies that could get your site penalized by Google.
What makes you different than other SEO companies?
We’re specialized and don’t try to do everything. Essentially, we walk our talk. We’re big on reporting (daily) and keeping clients in the loop on what’s going on with their campaigns. Monthly and quarterly check-in meetings are another big deal for us which allows collaboration of our marketing efforts with the changes, transitions, and upgrades in your business (marketing or otherwise). We’re your small business ally.